- Amortizing Loan Calculator – Enter desired payment and calculate your loan amount.
- Debt Consolidation Calculator – Should you consolidate your debt?
- Loan Comparison Calculator – Sort through monthly payments, fees, and other costs associated with comparing loan options.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator – Determine what your adjustable mortgage payments will be.
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage – Compare a fixed rate mortgage to adjustable rate mortgages.
- Maximum Mortgage – Determine your maximum mortgage and how different interest rates affect how much you can borrow.
- Mortgage APR Calculator – Find the APR on your mortgage.
- Mortgage comparison: 15 years vs. 30 years – Compare two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator – Determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Mortgage Payoff – Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Mortgage Qualifier – Figure out how much home you can afford.
- Refinance Breakeven – Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will breakeven.
- Refinance Interest Savings – See how much interest you can save by refinancing your mortgage.
- Rent vs. Buy – Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent.
- Auto Loans – Find out how much automobile you can buy based on your monthly payment.
- Home Equity vs. Auto loan – Use this calculator to determine if a home equity loan makes sense for your next automobile purchase.
- Lease vs. Buy – Should you lease your next automobile or finance it?
Credit Cards and Debt Management
- Accelerated Debt Payoff – Consolidate your debt and get your debt paid in full. Find out how.
- Credit Card Pay Off – See what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your goals.
- Roll-Down Your Credit Card Debt – Apply two simple principles to paying off your credit card debt.
- Asset Allocator – Your age, ability to tolerate risk, and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Investment Returns – There is more to investing than knowing your annual rate of return. Use this calculator to help you see how inflation, taxes and your time horizon can impact your bottom line.
- Checkbook Balancer – Balance your checkbook with this quick and easy calculator.
- Home Budget Analysis – Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve.
- Net Worth – This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow or shrink over the next ten years.
- Student Budget – Help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution.
Retirement Savings and Planning
- Traditional IRA Calculator – How can contributing to a regular IRA help you in your retirement?
- CD Ladder Calculator – Examine the benefits of investing in a series of Certificates of Deposits with different maturities, also called a CD Ladder.
- Certificate of Deposit Calculator – Find out how much interest you can earn on a Certificate of Deposit (CD).
- College Savings – Help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- Compare Savings Rates – Even a small difference in the interest you are paid on your savings can add up over time. Use this calculator to see how different savings rates can impact your savings strategy.
- Cool Million – Find out when your savings plan may make you a millionaire.
- Savings Calculator – Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Savings Goals – What will it take to reach your savings goal?
- Savings, Taxes, and Inflation – Determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
- 1040 Tax Calculator – How much in income taxes will you pay? Use this calculator to help determine your tax bill for next April.
- Estate Tax Planning – Knowing your potential estate tax liability is a great place to start your estate tax plan.
Important Notice: Links to the interactive calculators and information provided below are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can not and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
©2015 The Forms Group – Format and Presentation